I have been very busy in last few weeks and there was nothing exciting to post on.
Let me have a look at ratio of construction to maintenance people in a plant.
When plant is under construction, ratio of construction to maintenance people is 100 to 1. You need brilliant and intelligent people to solve problems.
Once the plant is constructed and trial runs are over, ratio of construction to maintenance people is 1 to 100. You do not need brilliant and intelligent people. You need people who can do monotonous jobs, as plant just needs to be maintained safely. I am not underestimating intelligence of maintenance people. But, I am driving rather different point.
If you want to maintain country as it is, you do not need migrants. Therefore, policy makers have to decide whether they want to maintain plant or do upgrades.
India and China are under construction. Developed economies are not.
-Shrihas Pandharkar
© Copyright. No reproduction, please.
DYOR.
No comments:
Post a Comment